Chat up Lines

 


What the Girl Really Hears When You Use Corny Pick Up Lines

The reason corny pick up lines don't work is because they say a lot about the person delivering them. Corny pick up lines will only spoil your chances.

So, now you know what corny pick up lines really say about you, and why some can get away with it while others can't let's look at 10 really corny pick up lines:

1.) Come here often

Talk about lack of originality, this line basically says "I'm Bob and I'm lucky to put 2 sentences together."

2.) Can I check your clothes tag? Why? Because you must have been made in heaven!

Can you say loser!

3.) If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together

4.) Are your legs tired? Because You have been running through my mind all night.

5.) You know what would look really good on you? Me!

You would be lucky if you didn't get smacked.

6.) Can I borrow a quarter? I promised my mom I would call her when I met the girl of my dreams.

7.) Is you dad in jail? Cuz he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

8.)Is there a Ninja in your pants? Cuz your ass is kickin.

9.) I've heard sex is a killer. Want to die happy?

10.) The body is made up of 90% water and I'm thirsty.

Some of these corny pick up lines are funny and some are offensive but the facts remain; when you are picking up a girl the way you carry yourself says more to her than what actually comes out of your mouth.

The reason for this powerful demand is men really believe they can compensate their shyness when approaching women if they are armed with what they believe to be a witty pick up line. Sadly the pick up line is far from being witty; it's downright corny and corny pick up lines tell the woman you are inexperienced and shy. As you know "actions speak louder than words" and a corny pick up line says you have low self confidence and nothing turns away a woman faster than a man with no confidence.

 

Contact Us

 

Street: DomainsByProxy.com

14455 N. Hayden Road

City:Scottsdale

State:Arizona

Postal Code: 85260

Country:US

Phone: +1.4806242599

Fax: +1.4806242598

Email:email@domainsbyproxy.com

 

More Information: - Enjoyxoxo.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Pick up Lines

The Lovers

Questions to Ask a Girl